Solar Energy Solutions PNG offers a range of DC fridges and freezers which are compatible with new and existing solar power installations. All units offered will operate on either 12 /24 or 36 volt DC (direct current power).
The advantages of DC fridges and freezers:
- Ideal for use in remote rural locations where mains power is not available suitable for houses, trade stores, schools, health centres, and regional government offices
- Best solution for freezers for fish and prawn storage in remote areas
- On average 1/10th of the power consumption of conventional fridges and freezers
- Less power consumption results in major cost savings with solar panel and battery installations
- Overall major cost savings on diesel and petrol power generation when combined with the right solar power solution.
(W x D x H)
|1-Door Fridge||FEFR-70||61L||9L||≤45W||DC 12/
|0.35KWH||449 x 464 x 675mm|
|Upright Freezer||FR-100||-||100L||≤70W||0.45KWH||548 x 565 x 825mm|
|2-Door Fridge||FEFR-118||78L||40L||≤70W||0。58KWH||479 x 460 x 1202mm|
|Luxury Fridge||FEFR-418||150L||268L||≤100W||0.80KWH||780 x 580 x 1750mm|
|FEFR-155||60L||95L||≤80W||0.55KWH||855 x 525 x 875mm|
|Chest Freezer||FR-305||-||305L||≤100W||DC 24/36V||0。7KWH||1074 x 660 x 840mm|
|FR-525||-||525L||≤110W||1KWH||1564 x 760 x 910mm|